how to use
This PainPod 3 is a simple device which can be easily applied to different locations around the body to alleviate pain, improve muscle condition and support overall health. By selecting different modes, choosing varied intensity levels and consulting the placement chart you can personally determine the most comfortable and effective way to use the PainPod.
Insert the electrode wires into ports 'A' and 'B'.
Connect the desired pads to the electrode wires as shown.
Attach the pads to the desired area of your body.
Switch on the unit using the 'ON/OFF' switch.
Select which group of electrode pads to control using the 'A/B' button.
Select the desired Mode using the 'M' button.
Increase/Decrease the intensity to a comfortable level using the + / - buttons.
Select a desired time limit or treatment duration using the 'T' button.
• Make sure your skin is free from any dirt, oil or lotions before placing the PainPod electrodes. Using sanitary wipes is recommended.
• Before applying the pads or turning the device on, put a few drops of water on your fingers and rub them on both pads. This will help maintain their adhesiveness.
• When you have finished using the unit, turn it off to preserve battery life.
• Place the protective film back on the pads or place them on the pad holder after each use.
• Store the unit in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing in high temperature, high humidity, high electrical activity areas or direct sunlight.
• The internal rechargeable lithium battery can be charged using the provided AC adaptor or through the USB port of your computer.
• The unit may need to be charged if the screen is dim, the sensations are weak or if the display on the screen does not appear when turned on.
• The PainPod normally takes around 2 hours to fully charge.
don't have painpod 3 yet?
still need help?
Contraindications: DO NOT use an electrotherapy device of any kind; • if you have a pacemaker or any kind of electronic implanted device • if you have a cochlear implant hearing device • on your torso if you are less than 37 weeks pregnant • if you have a severe heart disorder • if you suffer from epilepsy • if you already have DVT. Consult with your doctor before use if you are pregnant, prone to seizures, have cancer or are recovering from cancer. PainPod advanced physical therapy medical devices are listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods as ARTG Identifiers: 176131, 46573 and 288990. Always follow the PainPod instructions for use or as specifically directed by a healthcare professional. See Warning pamphlet for contraindications. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional. If you require more information, contact us today.