How do you use your PainPod?
Post a video of how you use your PainPod (up to 15 secs long)
• Video can have an explanation or just a visual
• #MYPAINPOD, like our page and tag us so we can find you
• If you do not have a SM account send your video to email@example.com for us to post it
• Each week in April 1 person wins a M and 2 people win a Large pair of Premium Pads p/platform (FB & Insta) *drawn randomly
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: PainPod Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 5/115 Currumburra Road, Ashmore, QLD, 4214, Australia.
2. Employees of PainPod Australia Pty Ltd shall not be permitted to win the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://thepainpod.com/pages/mypainpod
5. Closing date for entry will be weekly on Wednesday 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th April at midnight AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Post up a video on Facebook and/or Instagram that can answer the question How do you use your PainPod. Hashtag: #mypainpod, tag and like/follow the relevant page (@thepainpod for Instagram; PainPod Australia for Facebook). Entrants must have liked or be following the relevant platform to be eligible. If Entrant does not have a SM account, videos can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and doing so gives PainPod Australia permission to post or publish the video. Entrants can enter up to one (1) time per social media platform. Video can contain more than one person. Video can contain audio or have a description in the post but this is not a requirement. Each weekly winner receives one (1) of two (2) PainPod M medical devices + merchandise. One PainPod M + merchandise will be given away per social media platform (Instagram & Facebook) p/week for four (4) weeks.
Runners up x 2 p/week (p/platform) will receive 1 pair of Large Premium Pads each. Competition starts and ends: 02/04/2020 - 30/04/2020. Winners will be drawn randomly on Wednesday the 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th of April 2020 and notified the next day (AEST). Winners have 14 days to claim their prize once notified otherwise a new winner will be drawn. Further information can be found at: https://thepainpod.com/pages/mypainpod
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
12. The winners will be notified within the day following the draw. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly draw a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been mailed to the winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to the competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to PainPod Australia Pty Ltd and not to any other party.